Marketing Crew /
cabinetmaker marketing crew content marketing
Are you really using content such as blog posts, articles, videos and images to engage with your visitors and potential customers?
Are you giving your audience a reason to do business with you?
Content marketing is a strategic approach that uses the creation and distribution of relevant and interesting content on a consistent basis to attract leads and therefore potential customers within a defined audience.
Content marketing is important to your business because it creates brand awareness, establishes expertise, builds authority and establishes trust and as you know customers are far more likely to buy from people and businesses that they know, like and trust.
The power of content marketing
Of ad budgets are spent on content creation by companies
Of companies produce blog content compared to other formats
Of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website
our content marketing services
Make content marketing an integral part of your lead generation strategy
10 benefits of content marketing include:
You need to have a website that is lean and focused:
- 1It has a cheaper cost per lead and per sale - when you have produced a piece of content and published it you don’t need to spend any more money on it. Unlike advertising which requires you to continuously spend. Therefore leads and sales come at a fraction of the price.
- 2Shorter sales cycles - content marketing supports customers in making a buying decision in their own time and before they even make contact with you. Which means customers are contacting you as a warm or hot prospect ready to buy.
- 3Free up your sales process - the use of content marketing in an inbound marketing model means leads come to you.
- 4Multiple uses - one core piece of content can be turned into multiple content assets. For example a blog post into an infographic into a tweet.
- 5Compliments paid advertising - you don’t pick one over the other, you need to use them in tandem.
- 6Delivers consistent value - if you strive to produce excellent content, your customers notice, this can help keep the content evergreen and keep your audience coming back
- 7Improved quality of leads - providing quality content at each stage of the sales funnel to potential customers helps to weed out those looking for something different and therefore delivers better quality leads that are closer to making a sale.
- 8Prequalified leads - when a potential lead contacts you they will already have a clear understanding of what you offer and how that matches with their expectations.
- 9Segmentation - depending on the digital assets employed you can know who has put their hand up and shown interest in your products and services and what they’re interested in.
- 10Retargeting and remarketing - data gathered from your content can be used in retargeting campaigns to serve relevant ads to people who have previously visited your site, this enables you to create multiple touch points again.
Get Found. Get Noticed And Get More Projects!
We put Cabinetmaking Professionals in the driving seat of their online success.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTERS
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTERS